How do you know if your network is vulnerable?
Vulnerability scans are a way to test for any internal or external vulnerabilities in your network. A vulnerability scan from IT3000 can be tailored to your network and requirements with 1000s of available addons.
Some of the main vulnerabilities that can be picked up during a vulnerability scan are:
- Outdated software and missing security patches
- Misconfigurations and insecure settings
- Detection of known vulnerabilities and Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs)
- Default, blank or weak passwords
- Web application vulnerabilities
Call us on 01455 247 830 to contact us to see how our Quarterly Internal and External Vulnerability Scans can help improve your networks