If you are struggling to send or receive emails, or cannot chat with your colleagues on Teams, then you may be one of many users across the world that are currently unable to access Microsoft 365 services. Microsoft are experiencing an outage that is impacting services such as Teams, Outlook, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Microsoft are currently investigating the issue, which they have determined is a networking configuration issue, and they are analysing the best mitigation strategy to address it without causing additional impact.
We will provide additional information on this post as soon as it becomes available.
You can monitor the situation using Microsoft’s Service Health Status Page which is linked below.
8. Microsoft have confirmed that the impacted services have recovered and remain stable. However some users may still be unable to access the Exchange Online service using Outlook on the web.
7. Microsoft have confirmed that the impacted services have recovered and remain stable. They're investigating some potential impact to the Exchange Online Service.
6. Microsoft are monitoring telemetry which continues to show that the service is stable, and the majority of users are able to access the service successfully. They’re continuing to monitor the service and take actions to confirm full recovery.
5. Microsoft are continuing to monitor the recovery across the service and some customers are reporting mitigation. They’re also connecting the service to additional infrastructure to expedite the recovery process
4. Microsoft identified that a wide-area networking (WAN) routing change caused impact to the service. They’ve rolled back the change and are monitoring the service as it recovers. Some of the customers who had previously reported impact are also reporting recovery.
3. Microsoft have rolled back a network change that they believe is causing impact. They're monitoring the service as the rollback takes effect.
2. Microsoft have isolated the problem to a networking configuration issue, and they are analyzing the best mitigation strategy to address it without causing additional impact.
1. Microsoft have identified a potential networking issue and are reviewing telemetry to determine the next troubleshooting steps.